Think you’d like to join us? Please follow this link to let us know of your interest: Click here – for the unit you are interested in please enter 2881 and select Queen’s Own Rifles.
Pre COVID we paraded on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm (Sep–Jun) at the Sir Oliver Mowat Collegiate Institute in Scarborough, Ontario. Don’t worry, no experience is necessary, and feel free to bring a friend!
To actually register for cadets the following are required:
- proof of age: minimum 12 years old
- a completed CF 1158 – Application for Membership; (please download and get a head start)
- one of the following pieces of identification of the applicant (the original will be required):
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a birth certificate;
- a valid resident card; or
- a valid identification card issued by a Canadian federal or provincial government agency
- If applicable, a copy of any court, tribunal decree, judgement, or legal limitations; and a copy of the relevant pages from the court decree or judgement or separation agreement if someone has “Limited Access Rights” to your son/daughter.
If at any time you need assistance with completing these forms you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by leaving a voicemail at (289) 395-2881. Soon we hope you can come see us on a Tuesday night and we’ll be happy to assist you in person.